IIBF CAIIB RURAL BANKING RECOLLECTED QUESTIONS 2022-2023
RURAL BANKING RECOLLECTED QUESTIONS:- If you are preparing for the upcoming Rural Banking Exam of IIBF, you should not miss out on the memory-recalled questions from the previous Exams of Rural Banking. As surely these questions or topics will help you in the Upcoming Exam of CAIIB Rural Banking 2022. You can also read the updated dates for the CAIIB Rural Banking 2023 Exam here.
Also, take the below questions as practice before you look for the answers to the rural banking mock as doing so, will give you an idea of how well you have prepared for the CAIIB Elective Exam so far for 2022.
Bank Financial Management - BFM Syllabus Priority
110+ CAIIB Case Study Videos
ABM BFM Retail Previous Year Questions
Get Tests Here
Full Course Videos in Hindi English
ABFM and BRBL Courses now available
READ MORE: HOW TO CLEAR CAIIB IN 2023 EASILY ON THE FIRST ATTEMPT
- What is Credit Review?
- How is that heritage, culture & population related to each other?
- All about the Tendulkar committee.
- What does Distress Value mean?
- Which are the names of commodities that have on board?
- What is Coir Scheme?
- What is the role of the Lead District Manager (LDM) as per the recommendations of the Gadgil Committee?
- Which authority does Lead District Manager report to?
- What are the types of silk & wild ones?
- Which is wrong with Self Help Groups (SHGs)?
- What is the main aim of the all-poverty elimination programmes?
- Who uses the Target approach?
- Case study on:
- PMSBY & PMJBY
- EMI, & other half-yearly, yearly instalments
- DSCR (Debt Service Coverage Ratio)
- What are MUDRA Loans? What are its three types?
- A Bank can advance finance without risk under which scheme or to whom?
- What are the eligibility criteria for PMJDY OD Limit?
- What is the Medical scheme of NRHM (National Rural Health Mission), RSHM (Rashtriya Suraksha Health Mission) & AIIMS etc?
- What is the Indradhanush programme for baby vaccination?
- What are the classification under major & minor irrigation classification & their details?
- What is Human Development Index Factor?
- What is the Deprived Index?
- What are the problems that arise in the case of EMIs? What is Px Factor?
- What are the eligibility criteria for a tractor loan?
- What are the Refinance scheme details by NABARD?
- What are the criteria for the purchase of agricultural land?
- What are the criteria for land purchase for the Priority sector?
- What is the Debt Swap scheme for the Priority sector?
- What is the aim or purpose of the debt Swap Scheme?
- What are the steps in Project?
- What is the eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
- What are the Financial Inclusion (FI) recommendations by Ragurajan Committee?
- What is Financial Inclusion?
- What is Panchayat Raj? And what is the 73 Amendment?
- What are the working days & Salaries under MNREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act)?
- What are the objectives of NIRD (National Institute for Rural Development (India)?
- What do you mean by Average Revenue?
- What is Revenue margin?
- What is PM Sinchai Yojana? Details in regard to scheme, outlay and funds?
- EHRMS Details
- What is the Payback technique?
- What is Kashmir Special Scheme?
- Questions on:
- Ecosystem imbalance
- Sustainable agriculture
- What is Housing Loan & Dwelling Unit Loan?
- What are the various development programmes for rural areas? Details on the Intensive & Target Group Approaches.
- What are the recommendations of the Usha Thorat Committee?
- What is NSFM Fund?
- What is Pradhan Mantri Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Scheme?
- What is Revolving credit for SHG?
- What is Poverty Counting?
- Details on Rural Indebtness?
- What are the three Crop seasons with months?
Read Also:- IIBF CAIIB RURAL BANKING SYLLABUS 2023
Important Topic:- IIBF CAIIB RETAIL BANKING STUDY MATERIAL 2023
- What is the schedule for Second Hand Tractor loan repayment?
- What is FI Literacy & on what basis is its Digital meeting conducted?
- How is Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) funded from Petrol Cess utilization?
- What is the eligibility for Agri-clinic?
- What is the NRLM Prompt Interest subvention & its eligibility?
- How is crop loss calculated for Insurance claims?
- What is Warehouse? And how does it decrease the liquidity?
- What kind of land that cannot be used for cultivation?
- What are the characteristics of a Village?
- What are Gross Domestic Product & details about the Indian GDP?
- What is Agri Infrastructure advance?
- What is the Area approach?
- What is Doubling Farmers Income 2022? What are the detailed points to double the farmer’s income?
- What is Buy-back capital? How does it affect Profitability & liquidity?
By answering the above questions, you can decide for yourself where you stand on the exam level. You can also go through the mock tests on Rural Banking 2022 that have been prepared by Learning Sessions available on the official website of Learning Sessions.
Important Topic:- IIBF CAIIB RETAIL BANKING MOCK TESTS 2023
There are some other important concepts that commonly get asked in the Rural banking Exam. Take a look :
- What is NABARD? What are its functions, mission, roles and funds for rural development?
- What are the objectives of the national livelihood programme?
- Case study on:
- District credit plan
- BCR & IRR
- Government policies
- loan categorization
- Practical & theoretical problems on Equal monthly and equated monthly instalments
- What is the Annawari programme?
- What is the process in the operating cycle?
- What are microfinance institutions?
- What are the Agricultural seasons in India?
- What activities are involved in MSME?
- What is the Minimum support price (MSP) problem?
- What does CAPART, NWDPRA, SFPP, CRAFICARD stand for?
- Questions related to the repayment period?
- What are financial literacy centres?
- What is the GDP contribution of agriculture in India?
- What does a sustainable rural development programme mean?
- What was the reason that the term ‘distress’ came into use in banking?
- What does the concept of a food security system tell us?
- What is the cost of an ACRC transaction?
- What is soil and water erosion?
- What is land development?
- What is irrigation?
- What is the paid-up share capital of NABARD?
- What role does financial literacy play?
- What is PMFBY?
- What is a Soil health card?
- What is the period of KYC updation?
- Rural Housing
You might also be interested in how to prepare for Rural Banking or what your priority should be for the Rural Banking syllabus.
You can check other articles on Rural Banking right here:
|CAIIB | RURAL BANKING SYLLABUS||Syllabus|
|CAIIB SYLLABUS & LATEST STUDY MATERIAL||Study Mat|
|What are Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)?||RRB|
|IIBF CAIIB EXAM DATE 2023||Exam Date|
|Banking and Different Types of Banking||Types|
|Govt Sponsored Schemes||Schemes|
START CAIIB 2023 EXAM PREPARATION
We’ve launched a full-fledged course for CAIIB 2023. Get freshly prepared notes, study material, coaching classes, and mega classes at an 82% discount. We have 50+ hours of Hindi + English mix case study videos on ABM and BFM, Live class recordings, 200+ case studies, full description videos, and much more available in our course. Apply code EXAMS to get access to the plethora of study material.
Your Retail Banking material is awesome, I just watched the video & cleared my Retail Banking exam.
Rural banking recollected questions help me so much. Mock tests gives me the strength to sit into the exam.
I got various previous year questions of Rural banking which help me so much.