IIBF CAIIB RURAL BANKING RECOLLECTED QUESTIONS 2021-2022
RURAL BANKING RECOLLECTED QUESTIONS:- If you are preparing for the upcoming Rural Banking Exam of IIBF, you should not miss out on the memory recalled questions from the previous Exams of Rural Banking. As surely these questions or topics will help you in the Upcoming Exam of CAIIB Rural Banking 2022. You can also read the updated dates for the CAIIB Rural Banking 2022 Exam here.
Also take the below questions as practice before you look for the answers of rural banking mock as doing so, will give you an idea how well you have prepared for the CAIIB Elective Exam so far for 2022.
- What is Credit Review?
- How is that heritage, culture & population related with each other?
- All about Tendulkar committee.
- What does Distress Value mean?
- Which are the names of commodities that have no board?
- What is Coir Scheme?
- What is the role of Lead District Manager (LDM) as per the recommendations of Gadgil Committee?
- Which authority does Lead District Manager reports to?
- What are the types of silk & wild one?
- Which is wrong about Self Help Groups (SHGs)?
- What is the main aim of the all-poverty elimination programmes?
- Who uses Target approach?
- Case study on:
- PMSBY & PMJBY
- EMI, & other half yearly, yearly installments
- DSCR (Debt Service Coverage Ratio)
- What are MUDRA Loans? What are its three types?
- A Bank can advance finance without risk under which scheme or to whom?
- What is the eligibility criteria for PMJDY OD Limit?
- What is Medical scheme on NRHM (National Rural Health Mission), RSHM (Rashtiya Suraksha Health Mission) & AIIMS etc.
- What is Indradhanush programme for baby vaccination?
- What are the classification under major & minor irrigation classification & their details?
- What is Human Development Index Factor?
- What is Deprived Index?
- What are the problems that arise in case of EMIs? What is Px Factor?
- What is the eligibility criteria for tractor loan?
- What are the Refinance scheme details by NABARD?
- What is criteria for purchase of agricultural land?
- What is the criteria for land purchase for Priority sector?
- What is Debt Swap scheme for Priority sector?
- What is the aim or purpose of the debt Swap Scheme?
- What are the steps in Project?
- What is the eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
- What are the Financial Inclusion (FI) recommendations by Ragurajan Committee?
- What is Financial Inclusion?
- What is Panchayat Raj? And what is the 73 amendment?
- What are the working days & Salary under MNREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act)?
- What are the objectives of NIRD (National Institute for Rural Development (India)?
- What do you mean by Average Revenue?
- What is Revenue margin?
- What are is PM Sinchai Yojana? Details in regard to scheme, outlay and funds?
- EHRMS Details
- What is Payback technique?
- What is Kashmir Special Scheme?
- Questions on:
- Ecosystem imbalance
- Sustainable agriculture
- What is Housing Loan & Dwelling Unit Loan?
- What are the various development programmes for rural areas? Details on the Intensive & Target Group Approaches.
- What are the recommendations of Usha Thorat Committee?
- What is NSFM Fund?
- What is Pradhan Mantri Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Scheme?
- What is Revolving credit for SHG?
- What is Poverty Counting?
- Details on Rural Indebtness?
- What are the three Crop seasons with months?
Read Also:- IIBF CAIIB RURAL BANKING SYLLABUS 2022
Important Topic:- IIBF CAIIB RETAIL BANKING STUDY MATERIAL 2022
- What is the schedule for Second Hand Tractor loan repayment?
- What is FI Literacy & on what basis is its Digital meeting conducted?
- How is Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) is funded from Petrol Cess utilization?
- What is the eligibility for Agri-clinic?
- What is the NRLM Prompt Interest subvention & its eligibility?
- How is crop loss calculated for Insurance claim?
- What is Warehouse? And how does it decrease the liquidity?
- What kind of land that cannot be used for cultivation?
- What are the characteristics of Village?
- What is Gross Domestic Product & details about the Indian GDP?
- What is Agri Infrastructure advance?
- What is Area approach?
- What is Doubling farmers Income 2022? What are the detailed points to double the farmers income?
- What is Buy-back capital? How does it affect Profitability & liquidity?
By answering the above questions, you can decide for yourself where you stand on the exam level. You can also go through the mock tests on Rural Banking 2022 that have been prepared by Learning Sessions available on the official website of Learning sessions.
Important Topic:- IIBF CAIIB RETAIL BANKING MOCK TESTS 2022
There are some other important concepts that commonly get asked in Rural banking Exam. You should also have a good look on them:
- What is NABARD? What are its functions, mission, roles and funds for rural development?
- What are the objectives of nation livelihood programme?
- Case study on:
- District credit plan
- BCR & IRR
- Government policies
- loan categorization
- Practical & theoretical problems on Equal monthly and equated monthly installment
- What is Annawari programme?
- What is the process in operating cycle?
- What are the microfinance institutions?
- What are Agricultural seasons in India?
- What activities are involved in MSME?
- What is Minimum support price (MSP) problem?
- What does CAPART, NWDPRA, SFPP, CRAFICARD stand for?
- Questions related to repayment period?
- What are financial literacy centres?
- What is GDP contribution of agriculture in India?
- What does a sustainable rural development programme mean?
- What was the reason that the term ‘distress’ came into use in banking?
- What does the concept of food security system tell?
- What is the cost of ACRC transaction?
- What is soil and water erosion?
- What is land development?
- What is irrigation?
- What is the paid up share capital of NABARD?
- What role does financial literacy play?
- What is PMFBY?
- What is Soil health card?
- What is the period of KYC updation?
- Rural housing
You might also be interested in how to prepare for Rural Banking or what your priority should be for the Rural Banking syllabus.
You can check other articles on Rural Banking right here:
|CAIIB | RURAL BANKING SYLLABUS 2022||Syllabus|
|CAIIB SYLLABUS & LATEST STUDY MATERIAL||Study Mat|
|What are Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)?||RRB|
|IIBF CAIIB EXAM DATE 2022||Exam Date|
|Banking and Different Types of Banking||Types|
|Govt Sponsored Schemes||Schemes|