STRATEGY TO PASS CAIIB JUNE 2023 EXAM IN 30 DAYS ATTEMPT
Here is the master strategy to pass CAIIB June 2023 attempt in 30 days only since the exam is drawing near, we expect you to have started the exam preparation already even if you haven’t, we’re here to help you succeed.
Candidates are feeling somewhat confused as a result of the recent changes made by IIBF to the syllabus (new syllabus introduced) and exam pattern. As a result, creating a well-structured study plan has become quite difficult for them, and they are in desperate need of direction. However, do not worry!
Bank Financial Management - BFM Syllabus Priority
110+ CAIIB Case Study Videos
ABM BFM Retail Previous Year Questions
Get Tests Here
Full Course Videos in Hindi English
ABFM and BRBL Courses now available
This post by learning sessions will give you some very practical study advice, tips and methods, and suggestions on how to effectively manage your time and find reliable study material like online classes, live classes, brief notes, comprehensive detailed notes, mock tests etc. Therefore, read on and don’t be afraid as you set off on your quest to exam achievement!
READ MORE: WATCH OUR DAILY IIBF JAIIB/CAIIB LIVE CLASSES
Why choose learning sessions?
Exam preparation can be greatly improved by having access to reliable study materials and guidance. Ashish Jain’s initiative to close the gap and offer JAIIB/CAIIB applicants helpful support will be applauded. Candidates are being helped to succeed in their IIBF courses by Ashish Jain and his team, who are both utilising their own experience and knowledge.
Say goodbye to the worries of finding time for studies amid your hectic schedule. Stay ahead of the competition with the latest study material that is tailored to the new syllabus, providing you with the most relevant and up-to-date content. Join expert faculty who will guide you through the intricacies of the exam, providing you with valuable insights, tips, and tricks to crack the exam with confidence. Interact with fellow aspirants, engage in discussions, and clarify your doubts to enhance your understanding of the concepts.
Enjoy 82% off on our course by applying code ‘EXAMS’, please note that in case you’re trying to access the course through iOS or a website then you need to apply org code ‘gegkt’. You can reach us upon finding any inconvenience, contact details have been provided in the link mentioned afore.
Foot proof strategy to pass this CAIIB June 2023
Developing a comprehensive study plan with clear goals and milestones is a crucial strategy to pass CAIIB June 2023 attempt
One needs to develop a thorough understanding of the syllabus of the exam and needs to be familiar with the weightage and layout of the exam.
- Make a study plan with a daily timetable that allows you to cover all the material in the allotted time. Concentrate on crucial subjects and gather pertinent study materials from reliable sources, including study notes, previous years’ test questions, online resources, and publications suggested by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF).
- To become accustomed to the exam format, question kinds, and time management, practise with mock exams and prior years’ question papers. To help you remember what you have learned, go over the material again.
- Maintain motivation, manage your time well, keep up with banking sector advancements, and ask for assistance when necessary. Keep in mind that a month is a finite amount of time, so maintain your focus, remain optimistic, and utilise a systematic method to complete everything.
- A proactive strategy for passing the CAIIB June 2023 attempt is to review and analyse errors made in practice exams and take corrective action by going over ideas again or asking for advice from mentors or subject matter experts.
READ MORE: HOW TO CLEAR CAIIB IN 2023 EASILY ON THE FIRST ATTEMPT
Ultra important things
Maintaining a positive attitude, believing in oneself, and visualizing success can boost confidence and motivation, making it a powerful strategy to pass CAIIB June 2023 attempt.
- Exam practice and review are crucial for determining readiness. Examine the findings to find areas that need improvement. Review key concepts and subjects. By attempting test questions from prior years, you can practise time management. During the last few days of preparation, remain composed and confident.
- Keep to your study schedule and don’t put off starting your assignments. Keep up with current events affecting the banking and financial sector. Organise your day well and set aside time for leisure, sleep, and exercise. Keep an optimistic attitude and have faith in your planning.
Understanding the syllabus of CAIIB BFM
A good strategy to pass the CAIIB June 2023 try is to prioritise the topics that will get you the highest scores based on the trends from previous years.
The syllabus includes the following:
- Understanding financial statements, such as cash flow statements, income statements, and balance sheets. examining financial statements to evaluate a bank’s financial standing.
- Financial analysis is the process of examining financial parameters, such as liquidity, profitability, and solvency ratios, in order to evaluate a bank’s performance and stability. recognising benchmarking and financial performance measures.
- Understanding the notion of risk and the various risks that might arise in the banking industry, including credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk, and operational risk. Frameworks, instruments, and methods for risk management, such as Basel III regulations.
- Understanding the Basel III framework and the Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) for banks is important for capital management. Strategies for capital raising and capital structure for banks.
- Understanding a bank’s investment portfolio, including statutory investments, non-statutory investments, and off-balance sheet things, is the goal of investment management. Bank investment strategy, investment risk management, and investment policy.
- Understanding the foreign exchange market, managing foreign exchange risk, and financing international trade are all part of understanding international banking operations. Products, services, rules, and methods for risk mitigation in international banking.
- Learn about the Banking Regulation Act, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) guidelines, and other pertinent laws, circulars, and announcements to understand the regulatory framework for banks in India.
- Recent advancements: Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of current events in the economy, finance, and banking, as well as recent advancements in the banking and financial sector. This covers alterations to regulations, monetary policies, financial news, and developing patterns in the banking industry.
Syllabus priority of CAIIB BFM
- Cover Module B first following D and C and A in the end.
- Most of the case studies are based on topics from Module A.
Understanding the syllabus of CAIIB ABM (Advanced bank management)
- Understanding the principles of strategic management, such as strategic implementation, strategic control, and strategic planning. examining banks’ internal and external environments, as well as their tactics for competing in the market.
- Human Resource Management: Understanding human resource planning, recruitment, selection, training, and development, as well as performance evaluation, remuneration, and employee relations in banks. Understanding organisational behaviour’s guiding principles and efficient human resource management.
- Understanding marketing principles such as market segmentation, targeting, and positioning in the context of banking is important when marketing banking products. the creation of marketing plans for banking services and goods, such as retail, corporate, and treasury items.
- Understanding the potential and problems in rural banking, including agricultural credit, lending to priority sectors, and rural development initiatives. Understanding the role of microfinance in promoting financial inclusion, including microcredit, micro-savings, and microinsurance.
- Understanding bank treasury procedures such as asset liability management, liquid microinsurance management, and investment management is referred to as “treasury management.” Understanding the operations, risk management, and regulatory requirements of the currency, debt, and money markets.
- Understanding the function of information technology in banking, including e-banking, digital banking, and core banking solutions. gaining an understanding of risk management, IT governance, and cybersecurity in the context of banking operations.
- Understanding the Basel framework for banking supervision, particularly Basel III regulations, capital adequacy standards, and risk management procedures. Understanding the management of banking risks such as operational risk, market risk, and credit risk.
- Understanding the significance of ethical practises in banking, such as corporate responsibility, corporate governance, and code of conduct. developing ethical decision-making abilities and an understanding of the ethical difficulties facing the banking industry.
- Learn about the Banking Regulation Act, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) guidelines, and other pertinent rules, circulars, and announcements that make up the regulatory framework for Indian banks.
- Developments recently: keeping abreast of recent changes in the banking and financial sector, including news stories about the economy, banking, and finance. This covers alterations to regulations, monetary policies, financial news, and developing patterns in the banking industry.
READ MORE: WILL I GET CREDIT FOR MY PREVIOUS CAIIB EXAM IN 2023
Syllabus priority of CAIIB ABM
- First cover module A which has topics based on business mathematics.
- Then, cover B & C which is the most scoring part of the syllabus.
- In the end cover Module D.
Understanding the syllabus of CAIIB ABFM (Advanced Business and financial management)
- Advanced Financial Analysis: Analyzing complex financial statements, including consolidated financial statements, group financial statements, and segmental financial statements. Understanding advanced financial ratios, financial performance analysis, and benchmarking.
- Asset-Liability Management (ALM): Understanding the concepts and techniques of ALM, including interest rate risk management, liquidity risk management, and market risk management. ALM framework, strategies, and tools for managing risks in the banking book and trading book.
- Derivatives and Risk Management: Understanding derivative products, including forwards, futures, options, and swaps, and their applications in risk management. Understanding the concepts of market risk, credit risk, and operational risk associated with derivatives.
- Credit Portfolio Management: Understanding credit portfolio management techniques, including credit risk measurement, credit risk aggregation, and credit risk mitigation. Managing credit portfolios, credit concentration risk, and credit portfolio performance measurement.
- Investment Banking: Understanding investment banking operations, including underwriting, syndication, mergers and acquisitions, and capital market operations. Understanding investment banking products, services, regulations, and risk management practices.
- International Banking: Advanced concepts of international banking, including foreign exchange risk management, country risk management, and global banking operations. International trade finance, correspondent banking, and regulatory compliance in international banking.
- Financial Modeling and Valuation: Understanding financial modelling techniques, including discounted cash flow (DCF) analysis, relative valuation, and option pricing models. Valuation of financial assets, including equities, bonds, and derivatives.
- Risk Management in Banks: Advanced concepts of risk management in banks, including credit risk, market risk, operational risk, and other types of risks. Understanding risk measurement techniques, risk mitigation strategies, and regulatory guidelines.
- Basel Framework: Understanding the Basel framework for banking supervision, including Basel III guidelines, capital adequacy norms, and risk management practices. Understanding the impact of Basel regulations on bank operations, capital planning, and risk management.
- Recent Developments: Staying updated with recent developments in the banking and financial industry, including current affairs related to banking, finance, and the economy. This includes regulatory changes, economic policies, financial news, and emerging trends in the banking sector.
|Since many of the questions in CAIIB papers are numerical and case studies based one cannot choose to ignore taking mock tests.
Practising solving previous years’ question papers and mock tests regularly to identify weak areas and improve upon them is a proven strategy to pass CAIIB June 2023 attempt.
Learning sessions offer:
Syllabus priority topics of CAIIB ABFM
First cover some important topics from Module C such as stated below:
- Corporate valuation
- Discounted valuation
- Merger, acquisition and restructuring
- Deal with structuring and financial statements
- Other non-DCF valuation models
- Special cases of valuation
After covering module C cover module B and some of the important topics from this module are as given below:
- Capital investment decision
- Decision making
- Capital budgeting for internal project investment
- Adjustment of risk and uncertainty in decision
- Capital budgeting decision
- Source of finance and financial strategies
- Financial and operating leverage
Now you can cover D after completing the aforementioned here the main topics are:
- Hybrid Finance
- Start-up finance
- Special purposes acquisition companies
- Green and sustainable financing
In the end, go for Module A.
Understanding the syllabus of BRBL
Banking Regulations: Understanding the regulatory framework governing the banking sector in India, including the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Act, Banking Regulation Act, Banking Laws (Amendment) Act, and other relevant statutes. Familiarizing with the functions, powers, and responsibilities of RBI and other regulatory bodies.
Legal Aspects of Banking: Understanding the legal aspects of various banking operations, including contracts, agency, bailment, pledges, lien, and set-off. Familiar with important laws and regulations related to banking operations, such as the Negotiable Instruments Act, SARFAESI Act, DRT Act, and Banking Ombudsman Scheme.
Business Laws: Understanding important business laws that impact banking operations, such as the Companies Act, Partnership Act, Sale of Goods Act, Consumer Protection Act, and Competition Act. Familiarizing with the legal aspects of banking relationships with customers, borrowers, and other stakeholders.
Banking and Negotiable Instruments: Understanding the concepts and legal aspects of various banking instruments, such as cheques, drafts, bills of exchange, promissory notes, and letters of credit. Familiarizing with the rights, liabilities, and legal implications of these instruments in banking transactions.
Securitization and Asset Reconstruction: Understanding the legal and regulatory framework of securitization and asset reconstruction in India, including the Securitization and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest (SARFAESI) Act, Debt Recovery Tribunals (DRT) Act, and other relevant regulations. Familiarizing with the process, rights, and legal implications of securitization and asset reconstruction.
Banking and Insurance Laws: Understanding the legal aspects of bancassurance and insurance-related regulations, including the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) Act, Insurance Act, and other relevant statutes. Familiarizing with the regulatory requirements, products, and services related to insurance in the banking industry.
E-Banking and Cyber Laws: Understanding the legal and regulatory aspects of e-banking, including electronic fund transfer, electronic banking services, and digital transactions. Familiarizing with the Information Technology Act, Cyber Laws, and other relevant regulations related to data protection, information security, and cybercrime in the banking sector.
Consumer Protection in Banking: Understanding the legal aspects of consumer protection in the banking sector, including the Consumer Protection Act, the Banking Ombudsman Scheme, and other relevant regulations. Familiarizing with the rights and remedies available to bank customers, complaint redressal mechanisms, and regulatory requirements related to customer service.
|WATCH OUR LATEST CAIIB 2023 EXAM YOUTUBE PLAYLIST|
|ABM (Advanced bank management)||Click here|
|BFM (Banking financial management)||Click here|
|ABFM (Advanced business and financial management)||Click here|
|BRBL (Banking regulation and business management)||Click here|
|ABM ENGLISH (Advanced bank management)||Click here|
|ABFM ENGLISH (Advanced business and financial management)||Click here|
|RB (RURAL BANKING)||Click here|
|ITDB (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND DIGITAL BANKING)||Click here|
|CB (CENTRAL BANKING)||Click here|
|RM (RISK MANAGEMENT)||Click here|
|HRM (HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT)||Click here|