WHAT IS JAIIB JUNE EXAM 2022?
The JAIIB 2022 exam scheduled that are supposed to be held in May 2022 will be duly notified by IIBF soon. And now we are just waiting for the IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking & Finance) to release the new dates for the exam through an official notification.
JAIIB basically stands for Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers. It is a flagship course and is held twice in a year that is in May & November. This exam aims to provide basic knowledge for taking care of various banking and financial operations . However this exam is not opened to common candidates but is exclusively for ordinary IIBF members.
The exams dates that has been announced for the January JAIIB EXAM 2022 were 13.02.2022, 26.02.2022 & 27.02.2022 for PPB, AFB & LRAB respectively.
Also Read: Latest Exposure Norms by RBI
HOW TO APPLY FOR JAIIB JUNE EXAM 2022?
Candidates wishing to apply for May JAIIB 2022 exam are required to apply online from the official IIBF website i.e www.iibf.org.in
Online applications for the may exam can be made only within the specified registration stages. However, if the candidates do not register in the first phase a penalty has to be paid over the normal exam fee for registration.
Candidates can fill the application form for the May JAIIB exam by following the steps given below:-
- Visit the official website of IIBF @ iibf.org.in & login with your personal membership number and password.
- Click on the Examination or Courses option available on the left side
- Click on the flagship courses and select JAIIB exam 2022
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can proceed with May JAIIB online application.
- Enter all the details required in the application form, upload the required documents, scanned copies of your photo, signature, thumb impression in the prescribed format and pay the application fee.
- Submit the form & download the filled copy for future reference.
REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION FORM:
The dates of registration for the JAIIB Exams will soon be out from IIBF. So, if you wish to write JAIIB Exams that are scheduled to be conducted in May 2022 should get themselves ready for the registration process!!
IMPORTANT TOPIC:- JAIIB EXAM 2022 REGISTRATION LAST DATE
Get JAIIB Full Length Mock Tests for Free
JAIIB JUNE EXAM PATTERN 2022
There are three subjects in the JAIIB exam all of which are compulsory. The candidates are required to qualify all the three subjects by securing minimum passing marks.
The subjects are mentioned below –
- Principles and Practices of Banking
- Accounting and finance for Bankers
- Legal and Regulatory aspects of Banking
READ ALSO:- JAIIB PPB Previous Year Question Paper PDF
Each paper is further divided into Modules, which is discussed below in the syllabus section.
***There is no exemption in any of the subjects for prior qualification.
The JAIIB exam pattern is laid down by IIBF itself which is listed as below –
- Mode of exam will be online.
- All the three papers of the exam contain approximately 120 objective type multiple choice questions for 100 marks including the ones based on case studies and case lets. The IIBF has the right to vary the number of questions as per requirement.
- The exam duration will be of 2 hours.
- There is no provision of negative marking for wrong answers.
- The exam can be attempted by the candidates in either Hindi or in English language which must be indicated at the time of registering for the exam. The medium cannot be changed at later stage, in any case.
The best part of JAIIB exam is that result of each paper is shown immediately after the exam is submitted.
PASSING CRITERIA FOR JAIIB JUNE 2022
- The candidate is required to score minimum 50 out of 100 marks to be considered qualified in the subject .
- Securing a minimum of 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% in all the subjects in a single attempt is also qualified as completing the examination.
- Credits for the subject passed in an attempt can be retained by the candidates till the expiry of the time limit.
- There is no relaxation in passing marks for SC/ST category candidates.
Read Also:- CAIIB EXAM DATE 2022
TIME LIMIT FOR PASSING THE JAIIB 2022 EXAM
- The candidates have a time limit of 2 years i.e (4 consecutive attempts) to pass the examination.
- Time limit of 2 years will start from the date of application for first attempt. After the enrolment, attempts will be counted whether you attempt or skip the exam.
- If a candidate fails to pass the JAIIB examination within the stipulated time period , then he/she will have to enroll again by submitting fresh Examination Application Form. However, such candidates will not be eligible for any credit for subjects passed, if any earlier.
IMPORTANT TOPIC:- HOW TO APPLY JAIIB EXAM 2022
JAIIB JUNE EXAM SYLLABUS 2022
The syllabus for the JAIIB exam is published by IIBF on its official website under the Examination/ Courses tab.
There are 3 subjects in the JAIIB exam and each subject is further divided into various modules which are listed below –
|Principles & Practices of Banking||
|Accounting & Finance for Bankers||
|Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking||
For detailed syllabus of JAIIB 2022 click here – https://iibf.org.in/documents/RulesSyllabus/2020/21-JAIIB-Final_20022020.pdf
JAIIB JUNE EXAM NOTIFICATION 2022
JAIIB Exams that are scheduled for May 2022 are now going to be conducted as per the latest notification issued by IIBF. The dates for the same are as below:
|JAIIB EXAMINATION 2021-22||NOTIFIED DATES|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||11-06-2022|
|Accounting & Finance for Bankers||12-06-2022|
|Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking||19-06-2022|
Official Notification:- JAIIB EXAM 2022 NOTIFICATION
MOST IMPORTANT TOPICS:- JAIIB EXAM SYLLABUS 2022
Get JAIIB Chapter wise Previous Year Questions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How many attempts are available in the JAIIB exam?
A candidate has four consecutive attempts to clear the exam. If he fails to qualify the exam in these 4 attempts he will have to re enroll for the course by submitting the application fee again.
- Can JAIIB exam be given in Hindi language?
Yes, both Hindi and English language options are available for the JAIIB exam.
- What is the eligibility criteria for the exam?
To appear for the JAIIB exam , the candidate must –
- have passed the 12th standard examination in any discipline or its equivalent.
- Be registered as an ordinary member of IIBF.
- Be working in a banking or finance industry.
- Can a candidate give both JAIIB and CAIIB exam?
No, you must first clear the JAIIB exam only then you can appear for the CAIIB exam.
Learning Sessions Designed New Batches Especially for JAIIB Exam
You May Also Like:
Check out Here: http://jaiib.learningsessions.in
Read Also:- What Next After Passing JAIIB?