Jaiib may 2024 exam dates have been announced? So if you are preparing for any of the 4 exams, you must be bookmarking this article asap. Jaiib is announced twice an year and exam dates probably fall in the month of may and october.
Introduction to JAIIB 2024 Exam
Junior Associates of the Indian Institute of Bankers is referred to as JAIIB. It is a flagship course provided by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) and is a certified examination that it administers. The assessment is given to check and analyse whether a candidate has the fundamental knowledge necessary to work as a professional into the field of banking sector or not. It is crucial to have a thorough understanding of the subject and to appropriately prioritise your preparation with Learning Sessions if you want to succeed in the first attempt in JAIIB 2024 examination.
Due to the fact that JAIIB is held two times annually, the procedure for registering for the May cycle will soon begin on March 1st, 2024. Candidates can submit their applications online through the IIBF’s official website if they skipped the May exam or are getting ready for the October exam. We will provide you with a thorough explanation of every component of the JAIIB 2024 in this article.
Eligibility Criteria for JAIIB 2024
Candidates must meet the following specifications in order to be qualified to sit down for the Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers examination:
- The applicant needs to be employed in the financial services and banking sectors.
- The applicant must be employed by a company that belongs to the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance.
- The applicant has to have completed at least 12th grade or a comparable grade from an approved institution in any stream.
- Once they finished class 12, junior staff members of IIBF-affiliated banking and financial institutions are eligible to sit for the JAIIB examination.
- On the suggestion made of the manager, applicants who weren’t successful in passing the 12th grade or any other comparable exam may take the JAIIB exam for the clerical or supervisory staff category.
Age limit for IIBF JAIIB Exam
- The JAIIB certification has no age restrictions, but the candidates must be a part of the banking or financial industry.
Number of Attempts
The total amount of trials undertaken by applicants and the period of registration determine the JAIIB admission cost. The beginning registration cost for the JAIIB Exam depending on the total amount of tries is as follows:
|Number of attempts||Basic Fees|
|JAIIB First Attempt Fee||INR 4000|
|JAIIB Second Attempt Fee||INR 1300|
|JAIIB Third Attempt Fee||INR 1300|
|JAIIB Fourth Attempt Fee||INR 1300|
|JAIIB Fifth Attempt Fee||INR 1300|
- Every attempt will be kept in track and recorded whenever an applicant registers for the assessment, regardless of no matter whether the individual actually takes the test or not.
- The applicant must re-register if they use all five of their efforts prior to the time frame of three years has expired. Likewise, if an applicant does not get five chances but the three-year period have passed, they must re-register.
JAIIB 2024 Examination Pattern
|Subjects||Date||Mode of Examination|
|Indian Economy and Financial System||5/5/2024||Online|
|Principles and Practices of Banking||11/5/2024||Online|
|Accounting and Financial Management of Banking||12/5/2024||Online|
|Retail Banking and Wealth Management||19/5/2024||Online|
If you aren’t confident enough for the examination, follow these Tips and Strategy to pass IIBF JAIIB 2024 Learning Sessions.
Guidelines for JAIIB 2024 Exam
The following is a list of the guidelines for scoring for the Junior Associate Examination of the Indian Institute of Bankers:
- There won’t be any failing grades or negative marking scheme.
- Each of the topics requires a minimal score of 50 and a maximum of 100 in order to pass.
- Applicants who receive a minimum of 45 in each topic and a cumulative 50% in each area on one try will also be considered qualified.
Category of JAIIB 2024 Exam
- It is a test that is unbiased in nature.
- Every assessment consists of 100 questions.
- The papers carries a total score of 100 points.
- The test has a deadline of 120-minute.
JAIIB 2024 Syllabus
The JAIIB certification schedule was recently made public. JAIIB 2024 will consist of four papers, following the current certification format.
The IIBF-recommended course for JAIIB is undertaken. It has just been modified to incorporate and accommodate the shifting skill needs for bank employees. Every paper is further broken into 4 modules, the information for which is shown below in an illustrated manner:
Indian Economy & Indian Financial System
Principles & Practices of Banking
Accounting & Financial Management for Bankers
Retail Banking & Wealth Management
|A||Indian Economic Architecture||General Banking Operations||Accounting Principles and Processes||Introduction to Retail Banking|
|B||Economic Concepts Related to banking||Lending Operations of Banks||Financial Statements and Core Banking Systems||Retails Products and Recovery|
|C||Indian Financial Architecture||Banking Technology||Financial Management||Support Services – Marketing of Banking Services / Products|
|D||Financial Products and Services||Ethics in Banks and Financial Institutions||Taxation and Fundamentals of Costing||Wealth Management|
JAIIB 2024 Exam Dates: Registration Process
Important Dates to be kept in mind for the JAIIB 2023 October Examination:
|JAIIB 2024 Online Registration Begins||1st March 2024|
|JAIIB 2024 Online Registration Closes (with Late Fee)||21st March 2024|
|JAIIB Admit Card 2024 Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Indian Economy and Indian Financial System||05/05/2024|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||11/05/2024|
|Accounting & Financial Management for Bankers||12/05/2024|
|Retail Banking and Wealth Management||19/05/2024|
Registration Process for Successful Application for JAIIB 2024 Examination:
- Visit www.iibf.org.in to access the IIBF’s official internet site.
- Select the “Examination/ Courses” link on the first page of the website.
- Choose “Flagship Course” from the list of “Examinations/Courses” options.
- When a new webpage appears, choose “JAIIB exam 2024”.
- Select “Apply Online” from the menu.
- After selecting the “Apply Now” option, choose “Exams (Members)” in the drop-down menu box.
- By selecting “JAIIB,” sign into your account using your account’s details.
- Fill in complete the web-based application form and select “Accept and Submit” to go to the payment section.
- Select the option to make payments online that is most suitable for you and proceed to deposit the certification fee (together with the penalty fee, if any).
- Upon finishing the registration process, the online platform will send an SMS to the registered cell phone with payment details and verification.
- Download and take a printout of the page.
Buckle Up JAIIB 2024 Preparation with Learning Sessions
Learning sessions are usually planned out in a systematic manner, sticking to the curriculum and exam format. This aids students in maintaining concentration and carefully covering every relevant material. Live lectures, discussion groups and teacher Q&A sessions are frequently used. Students can clear up questions, look for explanations and have in-depth discussions about the subject matter thanks to this interactive method.
Learning sessions include practice questions, mega tests, mock tests and study material that might be quite beneficial when getting ready. Learning Sessions’ seasoned teachers and subject matter experts may help students learn and recall difficult ideas by offering them helpful insights, short cuts, and advice.
By choosing Learning Sessions as your study buddy, combine self-study, practice and revision together to increase your chances of passing the JAIIB 2024 exam.